Greg Sorbello, AAL
Greg joined the firm in 2006 and is an experienced trial attorney practicing in all Rhode Island and Massachusetts State and Federal Courts. Greg has more than 18 years of Bankruptcy and litigation experience. Greg also handles a wide variety of matters related to probate and estate planning, small business consultation, family law, tax exempt organizations, nursing home negligence and neglect, wrongful death, and criminal trial and defense.
Greg graduated from the University of Rhode Island in 1998 and Suffolk University Law School in 2001.
Professional Distinctions/Bar Association Activities:
- Award: Outstanding Service to the RI Bankruptcy Legal Clinic 2017;
- Volunteer Lawyer Program;
- Elderly Pro Bono Program;
- Pilgrim Legal Clinic;
- Foreclosure Prevention Project;
- Armed Services Pro Bono Program.
- Award: 2020 recipient of the Rhode Island Bar Association’s Pro Bono Publico award
- Rhode Island Bar Journal Volunteer Lawyer Program Pro Bono Publico Award
Other Volunteer/Community Service Activities and Charitable Giving Endeavors:
- RI Bankruptcy Court Volunteer Lawyer Program.
- Little Compton Historical Society.
- French Bulldog Rescue Network 4. Robert Potter League for Animals.
Attorney At Law