Rhode Island Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Rhode Island motorcycle accident statistics show that motorcycle accidents typically account for a disproportionately high number of catastrophic traffic accidents resulting in brain injury, broken bones, paralysis, and death. Tragically, the vast majority of RI motorcycle accidents were unavoidable by the motorcyclist who was injured or killed but could have been easily avoided by the other vehicle driver who caused it. The experienced personal injury attorneys at Peter M. Iascone and Associates LTD. understand the complex aspects of RI motorcycle accident cases, including:
- R I vehicle laws pertaining to motorcyclists
- Motorcycle accident reconstruction
- Roadway design and architecture as it relates to motorcyclists
In most motorcycle-motor vehicle accidents, a negligent or inattentive automobile driver is at fault. Some of the common types of collisions include:
- A driver swerving directly in front of a motorcyclist
- A driver pulling out of an intersection or driveway into the path of an oncoming motorcycle
- A driver’s failure to follow posted traffic laws or yield proper right of way
- A driver’s failure to see a motorcyclist when changing lanes or passing other motor vehicles
- A driver who is temporarily impaired by drugs or alcohol
We offer free initial consultations
If you have questions or concerns about injuries sustained in a motorcycle crash, please us the RI motorcycle accident lawyers at Peter M. Iascone and Associates LTD. We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingent fee basis, which means that there is never a fee or cost unless we successfully resolve your case. For immediate assistance on your RI motorcycle accident case, call us at 401-737-1500 or toll-free at 1-855-PeteLaw.
Our Attorneys in this Area
Let the Law Offices of Peter M. Iascone & Associates give you the experienced advice you need to make an informed decision
Peter M. IasconeAttorney & Founder
Attorney Iascone has a Bachelor of Science degree from Bryant University majoring in Accounting. He graduated in 1984 from the New England School of Law with a Jurist Doctorate degree and has successfully represented the injured ever since.
Attorney Iascone is an experienced trial attorney focusing on personal injury. He is on the Board of Directors of the RI Trial Lawyers Association, a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.